Sunday, August 10, 2008

What's all the fuss about?

So a bunch of my former minions are creating quite a stir. See here. 

Honestly, I don't understand what the problem is. What part of "Advancing Relationships" don't these little shits understand? Didn't they learn anything under my tutelage? Didn't they grow like flowers in my garden while they were here? I certainly fertilized them enough.

They piss and moan about all the hours they put in and how they're over worked, well, that business didn't win itself. You know how many cocks I had to suck to get those meetings in the first place? My jaw hurts just thinking about it.

So some of them got you got fired. At least I hired the best damn HR staff to do all that axing. Do you know how hard it is to find someone who works in HR that looks like Leatherface? It took weeks, but totally adds to the intimidation factor. It may not have been pretty but by God they were canned by professionals.

And what's the big deal about the business we're losing anyway. Didn't hitler say it was better to have won and lost than to never have won at all? Look on the bright side, years from now they can all be proud to look back on this time and tell their friends about how they worked for an agency that was fired by some of the biggest companies in the world. Good luck being able to say that at whatever bullshit job you get next. Losers.

No comments: